Roll Call.Adoption of the agenda.Acceptance of minutes
Staff update on status of open Research & StudiesSummary of Policy and Procedure Subcommittee 2020 work (Chair Cerra)
MPD Training on Positional Asphyxiation discussion
- MPD Officer MacKenzie, Medical Support and Education
- Jeff Storms, Attorney
General public comment
To make a public comment call:
Phone Conference ID:226 915 911#
Or leave a written comment for the Police Conduct Oversight Commission.
Please limit public comment to two minutes
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City’s Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City’s YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.