Roll Call.Adoption of the agenda.
Canvass of Returns from the 2020 Presidential General Election - Ballot Question No. 1, Redistricting Wards and Park Districts, and Ballot Question No. 2, Special Municipal Elections
Adopting an order which:
- Canvasses official results for the municipal questions on the 2020 Presidential General Election ballot, indicating the total number of votes for and the total number of votes against each;
- Certifies the official results of each municipal ballot question; and
- Directs the City Clerk to submit a certified copy of the certified official results of the municipal ballot questions from the 2020 Presidential General Election to the Hennepin County Auditor; and to file and preserve the original returns and all election records for the ballot questions in accordance with Minnesota Election law.
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City’s Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City’s YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.