Roll Call.Adoption of the agenda.Acceptance of minutes of Nov 13, 2019.
Considering a calendar of meetings for 2020.Receiving a report on City expenditures incurred as a result of the October 10, 2019, Trump campaign event.Receiving a report relating to the 2019 fall bond sale.Resolution approving the Board of Estimate & Taxation 2020 budget and appropriation.Resolution approving the levy for the annual pension contribution to the Teacher's Retirement Association.
Resolution requesting the Board of Estimate and Taxation to concur with the reallocation and redistribution of excess revenue and bond proceeds for capital projects and programs being closed.
Resolution authorizing the issuance and sale of assessment bonds:
- Assessment bonds in the amount of $68,780 for street repairs adjacent to the property located at 90 S 7th St, Project No. 2316, as set forth in Legislative File No. 2019-01208.
- Assessment bonds in the amount of $1,185,965 for the Hennepin Ave Street Reconstruction Project (Washington Ave to 12th St), Special Improvement of Existing Street No. 6758C (PV118), as set forth in Legislative File No. 2019-01212.
- Assessment bonds in the amount of $4,000,000 for the Hennepin Ave Streetscape Project (Washington Ave to 12th St), Special Improvement of Existing Street No. 6758S (PV118), as set forth in Legislative File 2019-01213.
- Resolution authorizing the issuance and sale of assessment bonds in the amount of $351,095 for the Hoyer Heights (Waite Park) Residential Reconstruction Project No. 2317 (PV131), as set forth in Legislative File No. 2019-01273.
Directions to staff, if any.Agenda items for the next regular meeting.
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City’s Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City’s YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.