Members: Council Members Linea Palmisano (Chair), Jason Chavez (Vice-Chair), Elliott Payne, Robin Wonsley, Michael Rainville, LaTrisha Vetaw, Jeremiah Ellison, Jamal Osman, Lisa Goodman, Andrea Jenkins, Aisha Chughtai, Emily Koski, and Andrew Johnson (Quorum: 7)
Clerk: Rachel Blanford, (612) 673-2216
- Confirming the 2023 calendar of regular meetings for the City Council and its Committees.
- Directing the City Clerk to publish and post the calendars, in final form, in appropriate places as notice of regular meetings.
- Authorizing the City Clerk to incorporate changes to the calendars, as necessary, to accommodate the work of the City Council.
Receiving and filing a report of the loan approvals, contract awards or amendments, for American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) related expenditures during the month of August 2022, approved by the Chief Finance Officer.
Government Structure Subcommittee
Receiving and filing a report on the draft omnibus ordinance to implement a new government structure as recommended by Mayor Frey pursuant to Charter Amendment No. 184.
Reports of Committees
The Reports of Committees portion of the agenda is an opportunity for Council Members to review recommendations coming forward to the next full council meeting for consideration. Reports for each committee are linked to this document below.
Actions referred to Council:
Sep 22, 2022
Next Committee meeting:
Oct 4, 2022
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City's Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City's YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact the City Clerk's Office at 612-673-2216 or e-mail
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.