Budget Committee Agenda
Standing Committee of the City Council
Minneapolis Community Development Agency Operating Committee
2020 Budget Presentations This link open a new window(2019-01004)
Receiving and filing the following departmental budget presentations;
- Health Department;
- Youth Coordinating Board;
- City Council /City Clerk/Elections;
- City Coordinator/Intergovernmental Relations;
- Neighborhood & Community Relations;
- Information Technology;
- Human Resources;
- Finance & Property Services; and
- Capital and Debt Service.
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City’s Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City’s YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.