Business, Inspections & Zoning Committee Agenda
Standing Committee of the City Council
Minneapolis Community Development Agency Operating Committee
StilHeart, 124 3rd Ave N, (Ward 3) for an Off Sale Distilled Spirits Liquor License This link open a new window(2020-00597)
- Considering application for StilHeart, 124 3RD AVE N Minneapolis, MN, submitted by Tapped Beverage Company LLC, BLDistill, LIC389587, for an Off Sale Distilled Spirits Liquor License, subject to final inspection and compliance with all provisions of applicable codes and ordinances.
Misfit Coffee Company, 2401 Lyndale Ave S (Ward 10), for an On Sale Liquor with Sunday Sales, No Live Entertainment License This link open a new window(2020-00585)
- Considering application for MISFIT COFFEE, 2401 LYNDALE AVE S Minneapolis, MN, (Ward 10) submitted by MISFIT COFFEE CO LLC, BLLiquor, LIC386138, for an On Sale Liquor with Sunday Sales, No Live Entertainment License, subject to final inspection and compliance with all provisions of applicable codes and ordinances.
Hiawatha Golf Course, 4553 Longfellow Ave, (Ward 12) for an On Sale Liquor with Sunday Sales, No Live Entertainment License This link open a new window(2020-00596)
- Considering application of Hiawatha Golf Course, 4553 LONGFELLOW AVE Minneapolis, MN, (Ward 12) submitted by JLD Group LLP, BLLiquor, LIC387933, for an On Sale Liquor with Sunday Sales, No Live Entertainment License, subject to final inspection and compliance with all provisions of applicable codes and ordinances.
Tenant relocation assistance ordinance This link open a new window(2019-01243)
Passage of Ordinance amending Title 12, Chapter 244 of the Minneapolis Code of Ordinances relating to Housing: Maintenance Code, adding provisions requiring the payment of tenant relocation assistance to tenants moved in following revocation or cancellation of a rental dwelling license.
Demolition of a Historic Resource appeal: James Archer, 2309 Plymouth Ave N This link open a new window(2020-00611)
Considering an appeal submitted by James Archer from the decision of the Heritage Preservation Commission denying the Demolition of Historic Resource application (PLAN10588) for the property located at 2309 Plymouth Ave N.
Gambling license renewals for June 2, 2020 This link open a new window(2020-00595)
- MINNEAPOLIS RIVERVIEW LIONS, 106 3RD ST N Minneapolis, MN, submitted by Riverview Lions Club Inc., BLGeneral, LIC69716
Notice: Members of the
City Council may participate remotely by telephone or other electronic means
due to the local public health emergency (novel coronavirus pandemic) declared
on March 16, 2020, pursuant to the provisions of MN Statutes Section 13D.021.
Watch meetings of City Council or its committees on: Comcast Channel 14 or 799; CenturyLink Channel 8001 or 8501; or stream live on City Council TV.
Learn how to participate in the meeting.
This meeting may be recorded. Recordings of public meetings are posted for public access through the City’s Legislative Information Management System (LIMS), available at lims.minneapolismn.gov and from the City’s YouTube channel. If you participate in the public meeting, the information you provide may be classified as public data pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act; this could include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Your attendance at the meeting;
- Your name, residential address, email or phone number, or other personal contact details;
- Your comments at the meeting, whether part of a formal hearing or comment period or otherwise; and
- Any submissions you provide before or after the meeting which are included as part of the public record of the meeting.
A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to MN Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.